What’s new in fashion, what’s a trend for brides- the catwalk for spring of 2013
Fashion world prepares for the incoming periods. And brides to be have a lot of surprises in the collections for the 2013 spring. A fresh new air, new styles and charming looks. What are the trends now? Let’s see about that. Each designer’s collection invites to a change, either being about a colored view dress, either about rich embellishments. In a resumed story for the wedding dress trends for spring 2013 brides can choose:
- The glamorous, glittering dress from Angel Sanchez. A classic A-line cut, illusion neck and ruffled skirt all with a shiny texture of the fabric.
- A red intense colored dress signed Vera Wang. No longer just a contrast but the overall view a vivid, vibrant color and a seductive cut so like the mermaid style is. Modern, with asymmetric one shoulder strap, all pleated bodice and ruffled skirt.
- Isaac Mizrahi keeps lace and black contrast with flowers as main detail design, in various cuts from short to long A-line dresses. Almost all outfits have a small part contrasting color added.
- Lazaro and the creations wedding dresses for spring 2013 are rich, bouffant. Preciously embellished from lace to embroidery, accent on volume, intricate cuts. Nothing simple and of a romantic air.
- The Marchesa collection is a combination between elegant simplicity, vintage style with pretty sweet modern cuts. It is either a simple classic cut but heavy details added, either the reverse order.
- Carolina Herrera is the perfect example of unconventional. The entire collection sustains this, with dresses that have pockets on sides, simple but bouffant large as ball gowns cuts, simple trumpet, sheath or A-line but of a shiny texture, of a glossy look.
And this is not it. Monique Lhuillier keeps a romantic touch to the collection, all based on lace, Oscar de la Renta plays with colors, lines and flowers